Tuesday, June 13, 2017

WOW, it's been a long time!

Holy moly, I haven't updated my blog in a while.  I know, no excuses, however, I am back to working full-time now AND *BIG NEWS* we started our own business!!!

My amazing husband has created the coolest, most ingenious, amazing LEGO desk ever!  In fact, it is so amazing, that we have decided to make them into a business.  We are proud owners of Flippytan Furniture.  Here is a picture of the InI (pronounced eenie) LEGO Desk:

InI LEGO Desk
We have also made a few custom pieces, including this gorgeous coffee/LEGO display table for our friend / kids' former teacher. She wanted something that her kids could play with and display LEGO on, but something that could also be cleared off if it needed to be a coffee table for guests.

Custom coffee/LEGO table

We build everything by hand, everything is super high quality.  So, needless to say, we've been extremely busy!

I'll be back to blogging regularly once things are more settled with our new adventure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment