Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Surveys & Mystery Shopping Really Pay!

Here's the "proof" of how you can earn money using the paid surveys and mystery shopping sites I have listed on this page.  Keep in mind that these balances are only from the last few months.  For Amazon.com gift cards received from surveys & SwagBucks, it's a total of $241 this year in 2014 alone!  The image below shows 2013 & 2014 so far, it doesn't include the $452 in Amazon.com gift cards in 2012.





For PayPal payments received from mystery shoppingsurveysit's a total of $193.21 in the last year! This total doesn't even count the physical checks I've received!



Outside of the paid surveys & mystery shopping, here's where some of this good stuff comes from: Swag BucksSuperPoints & MyPoints. These three sites are SO easy to earn points, which can be traded in for gift cards & PayPal cash.  

Swag Bucks is BY FAR my favorite rewards site as being super easy to rack up points & redeeming for rewards. At Swag Bucks you can earn points by using it as your search engine, taking surveys, doing "tasks", answering a daily poll and other totally simple stuff.  The picture below shows everything I've redeemed my points for since January 2013. This doesn't even take into account the $185 I redeemed in 2012!  I have averaged 571 Swag Bucks per month since January 2014 *JUST* using it as my search engine instead of Google/Yahoo/MSN, etc.  That amount doesn't even take into account the Swag Bucks I earn doing surveys, playing games or watching Swag Bucks TV!  You can now also earn Swag Bucks by shopping online.  I earned some by booking reservations for my boss, I didn't even spend my money!  Keep in mind that a $5 Amazon.com gift card is only 450 Swag Bucks! That's $60 in Amazon.com gift cards JUST since January 2014!




With MyPoints, you can earn points by shopping, printing/redeeming coupons, reading emails and other super easy things.  Plus, if you're a member of BzzAgent, you get points by submitting your Bzz activities and profile surveys.  The picture below is the amount I currently have in MyPoints, along with my three recent redemptions of $25 Amazon.com gift cards!  







SuperPoints is back!!  I just re-joined August 1st and I already have 1,056 points.

With SuperPoints you can earn points by watching videos and clicking the Super Lucky Button.  This is the easiest, most brainless thing ever!  The picture below is the amount I had in SuperPoints before they closed.  I had averaged about 482 SuperPoints per month since January 2012 (before it closed) and I only get points from the Super Lucky button.  



1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of money! Where do I go for the paypal and cheque ones? It's real money I need... I have to buy a car. LOL

    ReplyDelete