Monday, January 27, 2014

Fiber One® Meal Bar from BzzAgent



Absolutely LOVING the new BzzAgent Bzz Kit I received today with two FREE full-size boxes of the new Fiber One® Meal Bars, along with some coupons.  I received Chocolate Peanut Butter and Strawberry Greek Yogurt.  These will be perfect for my breakfast during the week as I barely have time to get myself and my kids ready and out the door on time on a daily basis.  These little gems are packed with 10g of protein, 9g of fiber and 40-60% less sugar than the Special K® meal bars.  They also offer a Dark Chocolate Almond flavor that has to be amazing.  I mean, "dark chocolate" pretty much seals the deal for me. YUM.

I have tried other Fiber One bars before, so I'm sure this new product won't disappoint!

Obviously these aren't going to be the "magic" weight loss pill.  You still have to eat healthy otherwise - getting your fruits and vegetables in, along with your healthy grains, lean protein and dairy.  

Exercise is really the key to losing serious weight.  Take it slow if it's been a while and listen to your body, if it hurts, don't push it too hard.  I know some amount of hurt is good, but too much of that can lead to serious injury, and nobody wants that.

No comments:

Post a Comment