Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Progresso™ Recipe Starters™


8/22: I just signed up with this Campaign through BzzAgent, saw that they make dinner time easier and I CAN'T WAIT to try it!  

I love anything that makes my life and dinner time easier.  I'm not a gourmet cook, but I definitely make it a must that our family sits down to have dinner together every night.  Anything that can make the stress of making dinner go away, I must try!!!

I'll post more when I get the BzzKit and have had a chance to try out the Progresso Recipe Starters.

In the meantime, check out their "Month's Worth of Meal Ideas", the recipes look AMAZING!

If you don't know what BzzAgent is, or how it works, check it out here.  It's a great program that I have been fortunate enough to participate in for a few years.  You get to try out new products for free (or sometimes a greatly reduced fee) just for spreading the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment