Sunday, August 12, 2012

UNREAL Candy BzzAgent Campaign!


8/10: I just signed up with this Campaign through BzzAgent, saw that they have the candy at my local Smith's store and am VERY excited to try it!  


There's nothing I love more than chocolate candy, but I'm always feeling guilty about eating it because of all of the junk in it and all of the sugar and fat.  Hopefully this is a good remedy for that... Or  maybe it'll be a bad thing. LOL :)  I can't wait to see what the BzzKit has inside of it!

I'll post more when I get the BzzKit and have had a chance to try out the UNREAL Candy.


If you don't know what BzzAgent is, or how it works, check it out here.  It's a great program that I have been fortunate enough to participate in for a few years.  You get to try out new products for free (or sometimes a greatly reduced fee) just for spreading the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment