Monday, December 29, 2014

Kleenex Brand Believers Mission - Crowdtap

I was chosen by Crowdtap to participate in the Kleenex Brand Believers Mission.  Check out this great sample kit they sent to me!  



The kit included Kleenex Brand Anti-Viral Tissues and Kleenex Brand Tissues with Lotion.

It was perfect timing as, of course, it's the middle of cold & flu season.  Plus, my parents AND my husband's parents came into town for Christmas.  It was great to have these extra boxes of tissues around for everyone to try out and use.  I am personally a huge fan of the Kleenex Brand Tissues with Lotion.  I hadn't tried the Kleenex Brand Anti-Viral Tissues before, but I really liked them and will definitely be buying more in the future. Both boxes were so soft on our cold noses, it never felt uncomfortable like the cheap brands of tissue.

I’m a member of the Crowdtap Kleenex Brand® rewards program, and Kleenex® Brand sent me this product to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment