Saturday, November 8, 2014

Zep Cleansters Sample & Share - Crowdtap

I was chosen to participate in the Zep Cleansters Sample & Share from Crowdtap.  Check out this great sample kit!



The kit included three (3) bottles of the Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant and two (2) bottles of the Zep All Around Oxy Cleaner & Degreaser from Zep Commercial.

After it arrived, I was anxious to use it.  After I took out the garbage, I cleaned the trash can, it smelled and looked MUCH better once I was finished using the product.  I wish I got a before and after picture, but I forgot... :(

I took a few of the bottles to work and gave them to a few co-workers, one of which is the office "janitor".  I told them about the Zep Cleansters Sample & Share from Crowdtap.  Both of them tried the samples and really liked how well they worked for them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment